Friday, June 17, 2011

Cameron Diaz says life is so much better as you get older


Hollywood star Cameron Diaz believes that life is ’so much’ better as you get older. The 38-year-old says she feels ’stronger’ and more ‘liberated’ as she approaches her 40s. She told British Metro newspaper: “I love getting older. In my twenties, I wanted to be in my thirties. Now I’m not afraid of my forties. The other day this kid of 22 asked if I was afraid of 40. I was like: ‘Don’t be afraid, son!’ “Life is so much better as you get older. You’re liberated from so many things. I feel stronger, more capable, more fulfilled than when I was 29, 30, 35.” Despite getting older, Cameron manages to show she’s still got it in her new film Bad Teacher. Talking about her sexy car-washing scene in film, in which she is seen wearing extremely tiny shorts, the actress added: “By the way, sliding around on a wet car is very dangerous. Do not try it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment