Located right smack in the heart of General Santos City, just along the National Highway, East Asia Royale is just 20 to 30 minutes away from the airport and is close to just about any place you could think of. It's surrounded by establishments that can provide for a relaxing stay – bars, spa, pizza place, even the Bureau of Immigration is close by. It's just P7 away from Mang Gorio's Bahay Kainan where I had the yummiest Pangat na Lapu-Lapu and P8 away from Robinsons Place GenSan where we had our Talentadong Pinoy auditions.
I was fortunate enough to have an entire room by myself. Their standard room has two double beds. Imagine having two double beds at my disposal! Kim Idol had the same room and was joking that he needed extra bodies to occupy them. Per their website, a single occupancy in the standard room was P2,600.00 and P2,800.00 for double occupancy. Not bad, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment