[ENG]
When I'm thirsty, I drink water. When I'm tired, I go to sleep.
Lonely from having no time, music is my comfort
When I'm happy, I'll smile. When I'm sad, I'll cry
I have few dreams, few regrets
When you have truly loved someone, you both must be grateful
When you really want to say goodbye, don't look back, let them go
Listen to the wind, listen to the rain. Look at the sea, look at the shooting stars
An open mind is more easily moved
Be like a simple person, even if it's naive
Don't think about tomorrow, there's always too many questions
A person watching movies alone, jogging alone
A person listening to song and falling asleep alone
Use the instinct of a child
Believe when you say everything is possible
Being a simple person requires no talent
Even if by myself, I'll find my way to happiness
Though there's still a lot of worries
You'll forget it all when you're dreaming
The beautiful morning
Awoke my purest heartbeat
When you have truly loved someone, you both must be grateful
When you really want to say goodbye, don't look back, let them go
Listen to the wind, listen to the rain. Look at the sea, look at the shooting stars
An open mind is more easily moved
Be like a simple person, even if it's naive
Don't think about tomorrow, there's always too many questions
A person watching movies alone, jogging alone
A person listening to song and falling asleep alone
Use the instinct of a child
Believe when you say everything is possible
Being a simple person requires no talent
Even if by myself, I'll find my way to happiness
Though there's still a lot of worries
You'll forget it all when you're dreaming
The beautiful morning
Awoke my purest heartbeat
Be like a simple person, even if it's naive
Don't think about tomorrow, there's always too many questions
A person watching movies alone, jogging alone
A person listening to song and falling asleep alone
Use the instinct of a child
Believe when you say everything is possible
Being a simple person requires no talent
Even if by myself, I'll find my way to happiness
Though there's still a lot of worries
You'll forget it all when you're dreaming
The beautiful morning
isuperteuk.wordpress.com] Email Print Share
No comments:
Post a Comment